On Costuming. . .


The best thing about costuming: There are so many costumes to build. Costuming is such a flexible hobby. When funds are tight, I can find something to build. When I can get extravagant, I can find something to build.

The worst thing about costuming: It is addictive. Every costume I build, every movie I see, every book I read, every dream I remember leads me to another dream project. Another costume on my to do list.

Corran Horn


My husband wants (or has finally let me convince him he wants) a Corran Horn Costume.

Corran Horn is a Corellian Jedi. (Same home planet as Han Solo) He is the creation of author Michael A Stackpole and is the star of the Star Wars: X-Wing: Rogue Squadron books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good men halloween costumes in funnest day. great thanks