On Costuming. . .


The best thing about costuming: There are so many costumes to build. Costuming is such a flexible hobby. When funds are tight, I can find something to build. When I can get extravagant, I can find something to build.

The worst thing about costuming: It is addictive. Every costume I build, every movie I see, every book I read, every dream I remember leads me to another dream project. Another costume on my to do list.

Princess Leia- Ewok Village

7-20-09

I don't know why I've never done this costume before. It has always been my favorite. As a matter of fact, the topper on my wedding cake had the action figure repainted on it.

All told, it is probably best that I haven't. I don't think my skills would have been up to the task before this. I hope they are now.

I'm starting the research. Padawan's Guide has some really good reference. I would love a better shot of the left side. The best picture is this one:


We'll see.

No comments: